Other local, regional and international NGOs can both support and complement your program and are valuable sources of knowledge and human, technological and other resources. They can form potential allies in advocacy, possess more specialized knowledge or can provide broader access to your target group. Consider the following questions:
- What international, regional and local NGOs exist that may be willing to support your specific program?
- Which NGOs are potential advocacy allies?
- Which NGOs possess specialized knowledge concerning the right to work?
- Are there any NGOs that are already running refugee rights work programs?
- What are learned lessons and best practices?