The litigation team should:
- Create a litigation calendar for the court / forum deadlines after filing the complaint
- Consider arranging psychological support for the client if necessary
- Remain in regular contact with the client, keeping them informed of the case’s progress and paying attention to any needs that may arise from participation in the case
- Meet monthly with all litigation team members
- Coordinate with other parties (headquarters and external contributors if applicable) regarding the management of any related media or advocacy campaigns
- Continue to follow developments in relevant jurisprudence and watch for changes in violatory policies
- If the forum allows ex-party communication, stay in contact with the judge.